Another Small Step for Womankind: One Large Step for Online Casinos


The desire to bet on the web has even surpassed the virtual capability of online pornography. Online gambling is a $12 billion a year business, with about half of the amount generated over the United States, and some analysis believe this amount will double by the year 2010. So what secret does the industry owe this amazing success? It’s quite simple from a psychological standpoint; individuals have pleasure at the delight of spending only a little to win alot. Akin to the lottery it is the buy of expect, as in the hope of readily taking a few dollars and turning them into a massive quantity of capital.

Surprisingly Internet gambling marketing efforts Judi Bola Online

almost exclusively aimed toward men; this is until now. The majority of banners and advertisements include scantly-clad amazing young women or round tables high in cigar smoking male poker players. The target audience for internet gambling is readily accepted by a because the 30 40 year old, college educated male. Even Playboy has its own own Onlinecasino, and by definition alone is definitely targeted directly and entirely into the male audience. What’s online gambling nearly entirely geared at a male audience? But, men out numbered women almost three-to-one in the virtual gaming world where men included 68 percent of their populations studied leaving women to constitute the remaining 32%.

This leads you to ask, where’s the disconnect between the 2 mediums of gambling? Can it be short sighted, over targeted advertisements toward the male audience? Or, is it that these characters are skewed by adding online poker, which is traditionally a male hobby? No matter the solution is with this occurrence, one online casino group has finally made the decision to think outside the box and hit out exclusively to the web female gaming market.

At a press release in April 2006 Casino Partners stated that, “Women constitute at least 50% of players in the online gaming market – a fact that had not been admitted at the gambling industry until now. Promotions and advertising have always been made for its average “Joe” and have focused around man dominated topics.”

Cameo Casino boosts that, “women deserve a gaming environment of the very own and Cameo Casino was equipped with today’s woman at heart. It provides user-friendly and cutting-edge applications, efficient pay-outs, and round-the-clock customer assistance, making Cameo Casino one of the best gaming venues on the system.”

Cameo Casino provides a refined elegance and five star service coupled with a very generous Comp Points Program and lavish welcome bonuses when compared to industry standards. As a women I observed Cameo Casino to be a absolutely delightful and also a special gaming experience absolutely created with the women gambler at mind. Even though this is one small step because of your visibility of women in the online gambling world, I trust that the good results of Cameo Casino will wakeup the preverbal advertising industry into the simple fact that there is a massive market for online women gamblers. We login. We play. And then we deserve a little more attention!Mabosbola was most trusted Indonesia Betting Agency Thats Provide Sbobet Account For Sport Betting Online ..
About Sbobet can read at

No comments yet

leave a comment




Recent Posts


Latest News

16dayscampaign merupakan agen Slot Maxwin terpercaya di indonesia yang bisa di akses 24 jam penuh dan menyediakan beragam game judi terlengkap.

Sudah banyak member merasakan keuntungan dengan memenangkan jackpot puluhan hingga ratusan juta rupiah dari Slot gacor terpercaya Indonesia.

VIVA99 adalah situs judi online terlengkap dan terbesar di indonesia dengan berbagai macam pilihan game kartu poker menarik dan seru.